COVID-19 VAX STATEMENT
OUR SPIRITUAL & BIBLICAL POSITION
REAGARDING COVID-19 VACCINATION
It's something we have discussed as an assembly on and off for several years: vaccinations. The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States of America in 2020 caused this topic to surface with greater frequency. Naturally, with all that is going on in the world around us, we desire to look at vaccinations in light of Scripture, especially the recently released COVID-19 vaccinations. This web page is dedicated to the COVID-19 vaccinations specifically, as these vaccinations conflict with our spiritual beliefs and convictions as an assembly.
OUR BODIES ARE TEMPLES OF THE RUACH
We are not to eat unclean foods. For example, pigs were never intended to be food. A quick study into how the pig's body holds onto toxins makes it easy to see why the heavy consumption of pork products makes people sick today.
We believe Yahuah created mankind (Genesis 1:27). We also believe He created the animals (Genesis 1:24-25). The Elohim who created you and me is also the One who created the pig. He knows us and He knows the pig. Both were designed by Him, so when He says the pig is not meant to be consumed as food, we need to obey this. Yahusha dying for our sins did not change the anatomy of a pig. We are not even to touch the carcass of a dead pig (Deuteronomy 14:8, Leviticus 11:8). Most persons in our fellowship also avoid byproducts such as gelatin that contains pork that is found in many food products such as marshmallows or gummy bears. Pork-based gelatin is hidden in a lot of foods, even jello.
The pig is just one example.
We do not want to put anything in our bodies that is considered unclean.
We believe our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit or Ruach Ha'Kodesh, because the Bible tells us so, and we are commanded to honor Him with our bodies (1 Corinthians 6:19-20); therefore, we do not endorse subjecting ourselves to a medical procedure that injects a chemical cocktail that is not considered "clean" into our bodies.
WE ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE
As stated above, we believe the Creator, Yahuah, fearfully and wonderfully knit us in the womb (Psalm 139:14). Furthermore, we believe that the Creator designed everything perfectly, from the atoms in the air to each person having a unique fingerprint and DNA.
mRNA seeks to modify the way our DNA was originally designed by our creator, and mRNA is the primary Active Ingredient in every type of COVID-19 vaccination currently on the market.
The mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine that allows the body to trigger an immune response without using the actual germ to train the immune system. Instead, it trains a body's immune response by using a piece of the virus. Specifically, it trains the body who to make viral proteins (spoke proteins in the case of SARS-coV-2) that are present in the COVID-10 virus. The body responds to this foreign protein by building an immune response in the form of antibodies that later are said to recognize the same spike protein in a liveCOVID-19 virus.
We take exception with the genetic instructions caused by the mRNA, an ingredient that is unprecedented in vaccinations.
The only one authorized to give genetic instructions to our bodies is Yahuah of Hosts!
WE ARE TO BE GENTLE AS DOVES & WISE AS SERPENTS
Scripture makes it clear that the fear of Yahuah is the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 9:10). King Solomon had a chance to ask the Most High whatever he wanted, and he asked for wisdom. The Bible also makes clear that as we trust in Yahuah with our whole heart and lean not to our own understanding, he will direct our path. In other words, we will guide us and give us wisdom as needed.
Accepting the COVID-19 vaccination confounds wisdom, which is a direct violation of using wisdom. For example:
- There are no long-term studies on the effectiveness or potential harm of the COVID-19 vaccinations. There is also documented paralysis, brain damage, heart damage & even fatalities by some persons who have received a COVID-19 vaccination.
- The COVID-19 vaccinations are the first of its kind to use MRNA medical science on humans. MRNA is designed to send codes to DNA to trigger an immune response, a type of gene therapy.
- Public records show that persons vaccinated against COVID-19 can still get the COVID-19 virus.
- While the three (3) vaccinations available for COVID-19 are authorized drugs under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), they are not drugs that are classified as FDA approved.
Scripture says, "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived" (Revelation 18:23).
There is one word in the above Scripture that stands out. Sorceries.
The Greek word for sorceries in this verse is pharmakeia. "Pharmakeia” according to Strong's Concordance is "the use of medicine, drugs, or spells." Thayer's Greek Lexicon includes "poisoning" here. There are poisons deliberately being used in our water, food, medicine, clothing, beds, homes, vehicles, and more.
The same verse with the Greek word inserted, reads like this:
"For by thy pharmakeia were ALL nations deceived." "For by thy use of medicine, drugs, spells, or poisons were ALL nations deceived."
The English would pharmacy does stem from this Greek Word pharmakeia.
OUR RIGHT & FREEDOM TO WORSHIP
AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A MEDICAL PROCEDURE
- It is every human's right to religious freedom in the United States of America.
- It is every human's right not to be discriminated against by his or her employer for refusing a medical procedure that conflicts with his spiritual beliefs.
- Employers mandating employees to get vaccinated are required to provide reasonable accommodations for employees who are exempt from mandatory immunization based on the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and other federal laws that prohibit a mandate for medical or religious reasons.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has mandated that an employer’s requirements or incentives to get a vaccine can't be "coercive." Furthermore, employers are required to provide accommodations for employees who can provide reasonable exemptions, such as permitting the employee to work from home, wearing a mask in the office, etc.
- Generally, in most workplaces, there are enough other employees acquiescing to the COVID-19 vaccination; therefore, 100% vaccination of employees should not be needed when considering so-called herd immunity & other factors.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Here are some questions & answers on our spiritual beliefs regarding COVID-19 vaccination.
One of our elders prepared the following Scriptures pertaining to the topic of vaccinations.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Ruch Ah Qudesh (Holy Spirit) within you, whom you have from Alahym (God)? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So, glorify Alahym (God) in your body.
It is better to take refuge in hwhy (Yahuah) than to trust in man.
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey Alahym (God) rather than men.
And who had suffered much under many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was no better but rather grew worse.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to hwhy (Yahuah), “My refuge and my fortress, my Alahym (God), in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day.
Yahuah sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health.
Heal me, O Yahuah, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.
But when he heard it, he said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.
Blood is usually the first problem for vaccines for all faiths. We are created in the image of Alahym (God) - in Alahym (God)’s image: Human blood is sacred and must remain pure. The issue with blood that poses vaccination to be a sin is that (a) it is injected into one's bloodstream (b) vaccines contain blood which is prohibited and (c) vaccines alter our sacred human blood.
1 Corinthians 3:17
1 Corinthians 3:17
If anyone destroys Alahym (God)'s temple, Alahym (God) will destroy him. For Alahym (God)'s temple is holy, and you are that temple.