OUR SPIRITUAL & BIBLICAL POSITION
REAGARDING COVID-19 VACCINATION
It's something we have discussed as an assembly on and off for several years: vaccinations. The onset of COVID-19 in the United States of America in 2020 caused this topic to surface with greater frequency. Naturally, with all that is going on in the world around us, we desire to look at vaccinations in light of Scripture, especially the recently released COVID-19 vaccinations. This web page is dedicated to the COVID-19 vaccinations specifically, as these vaccinations conflict with our spiritual beliefs and convictions as an assembly.
OUR BODIES ARE TEMPLES OF THE RUACH
We are not to eat unclean foods. For example, pigs were never intended to be food. A quick study into how the pig's body holds onto toxins makes it easy to see why the heavy consumption of pork products makes people sick today.
We believe Yahuah created mankind (Genesis 1:27). We also believe He created the animals (Genesis 1:24-25). The Elohim who created you and me is also the One who created the pig. He knows us and He knows the pig. Both were designed by Him, so when He says the pig is not meant to be consumed as food, we need to obey this. Yahusha dying for our sins did not change the anatomy of a pig. We are not even to touch the carcass of a dead pig (Deuteronomy 14:8, Leviticus 11:8). Most persons in our fellowship also avoid byproducts such as gelatin that contains pork that is found in many food products such as marshmallows or gummy bears. Pork-based gelatin is hidden in a lot of foods, even jello.
The pig is just one example.
We do not want to put anything in our bodies that is considered unclean.
Allowing someone to perform a medical procedure on our bodies that injects us with a chemical cocktail that is not considered "clean."
WE ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE
As stated above, we believe the Creator, Yahuah, fearfully and wonderfully knit us in the womb ( ). Furthermore, we believe that the Creator designed everything perfectly, from the atoms in the air to each person having a unique fingerprint and DNA ( ).
mRNA seeks to modify the way our DNA was originally designed by our creator, and mRNA is the primary Active Ingredient in every type of COVID-19 vaccination currently on the market.
The mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine that allows the body to trigger an immune response without using the actual germ to train the immune system. Instead, it trains a body's immune response by using a piece of the virus. Specifically, it trains the body who to make viral proteins (spoke proteins in the case of SARS-coV-2) that are present in the COVID-10 virus. The body responds to this foreign protein by building an immune response in the form of antibodies that later are said to recognize the same spike protein in a liveCOVID-19 virus.
We take exception with the genetic instructions caused by the mRNA, an ingredient that is unprecedented in vaccinations.
The only one authorized to give genetic instructions to our bodies is Yahuah of Hosts!
WE ARE TO BE GENTLE AS DOVES & WISE AS SERPENTS
Proverbs makes it clear, " ________________." The fear of Yahuah is the beginning of wisdom. King SOlomon had a chance to ask the Most High whatever he wanted, and he asked for wisdom. The Bible also makes clear that as we trust in Yahuah with our whole heart nad lean not to our own understanding, he will direct our path. In other words, we will guide us and give us wisdom as needed.
Accepting the COVID-19 vaccination compounds wisdom, which is a direct violation of Scripture. Fore example:
- There are no long-term studies on the effectiveness or potential harm of the COVID-19 vaccinations. There is also documented paralysis, brain damage, heart damage & even fatalities by some persons who have received a COVID-19 vaccination.
- The COVID-19 vaccinations are the first of its kind to use MRNA medical science on humans. MRNA is designed to send codes to DNA to trigger an immune response, a type of gene therapy.
- Public records show that persons vaccinated against COVID-19 can still get the COVID-19 virus.
- While the three (3) vaccinations available for COVID-19 are authorized drugs under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), they are not drugs that are classified as FDA approved.
OUR RIGHT TO RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A MEDICAL PROCEDURE
• It is Adelson’s human right to religious freedom in the United States of America to not be discriminated against by his employer for refusing a medical procedure that conflicts with his spiritual beliefs.
• Employers mandating employees to get vaccinated are required to provide reasonable accommodations for employees who are exempt from
mandatory immunization based on the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and other federal laws that prohibit a mandate for medical or religious reasons.
• The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has mandated that an employer’s requirements or incentives to get a vaccine can't be "coercive." Furthermore, employers are required to provide accommodations for employees who can provide reasonable exemptions, such as permitting the employee to work from home, wearing a mask in the office, etc.
• There are enough other employees acquiescing to the COVID-19 vaccination in Adelson’s workplace (i.e., all employees are vaccinated except for Adelson); therefore, 100% vaccination of employees should not be needed when considering so-called herd immunity & other factors.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
We have done our best to compile common questions and answers regarding the COVID-19 vaccination.
One of our elders prepared the following Scriptures pertaining to this topic.
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for Yah's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says Yahuah. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of Yahuah may not be reviled.
Would you like to study with us?
To participate with our fellowship and join online studies, please click the button below for more information.